More Lovely Stuff from the Illamasqua Sale
I just couldn't resist these lovely bargains from the Illamasqua Sale.
Cream Foundation in CF133, sale price £10
I've been thinking about trying a cream formulation for ages but as the owner of about 30 foundations and a serious flaky nose problem I wasn't prepared to part with £20-£30 for another product that wouldn't stay on my troublesome hooter for more than an hour. At £10 I didn't have to think too hard about putting this in my basket. I love Illamasqua foundations and I always go back to them, I use Skin Base most days but for going out I pop a bit of Rich Liquid on top to give the most flawless finish I've ever achieved. I'm really looking forward to trying the Cream now though, review coming soon.
Kabuki Body Brush, sale price £15
This brush is a serious piece of kit, it's huge! It was an incredible bargain too, the regular retail price is £39. It's has the softest bristles I've ever felt , as soft as a Bengal kitten, just beautiful.
Cream Pigment in Delirium, sale price £10
These little pots of multi-purpose colour are one of the most useful products on the market, Delirium is a soft rose/taupe shade, perfect for eyes, cheeks and lips.
Check out what's still available at theIllamasqua Sale
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your views, please leave a comment :-)