Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Bioderma, Holy Grail Cleanser

I picked up my first bottles of Bioderma about 3 years ago on a trip to Paris. I'd forgotten my regular cleanser  and the hotel's complimentary face wash had left my skin tight and parched. I hadn't set out to buy Bioderma, I didn't have any particular brand in mind, just something gentle and effective that didn't cost the earth, I was sure that the little 'Pharmacie' across the road from the hotel would provide.
I noticed the big bottles of clear liquid as soon as I walked in, I wasn't sure but I had an idea that this was the product that so many makeup artists had been raving about, I decided to go and have a look. Five minutes later I was walking out of the door having spent a mere €15 with 2 x 500ml Bioderma Crealine H2o Solution Micellaire, this was to be the first of many purchases.
I was amazed at how effective it was, just a few drops on a cotton wool pad easily removed my makeup, even my mascara, (I don't use waterproof ) there was no dryness, no irritation, just soft clean skin. I was hooked.
Over the last 3 years I have tried several different brands of micellaire solution and some are better than others but none can hold a candle to Bioderma, the original and for me the best. It is the one product I would never want to be without, it cleans, soothes and refreshes my tired skin better than anything else. I change my moisturiser every month, I rarely re-purchase and I'm always keen to try anything new but Bioderma is as much a part of my life as taking a bath, I can't imagine using anything else, it's most definitely here to stay.

Bioderma Crealine H2o is known as Sensibio outside France, it's exactly the same thing just a different name for the non French Market, there are a few on line retailers in the UK but if your'e going to France, stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, please leave a comment :-)