Thursday, 25 July 2013

Charlotte's Magic Cream

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend  a very special event in London. World renowned makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury was hosting her 'House of Rock and Khol' at Selfridges on Oxford Street where a few lucky people were given a pot of Charlotte's Magic Cream, the hero product of her upcoming cosmetic range.



Charlotte has been mixing this secret recipe herself for years and it is much loved by the models and celebrities she works with. It promises to turn around tired, dehydrated skin in a flash and she likes to call it 'a push up bra in a jar'.

I must admit that I was a little bit sceptical but after using this little gem for a few weeks now I can honestly say that it is fantastic. Even though it's a really rich cream it absorbs really well and it smells divine. Unlike other moisturising creams it doesn't make me break out and my complexion is certainly more even. I've no idea how much it's going to cost but Charlotte did mention that items will start at about £17 (I'm guessing for a kohl pencil) and go up to around £70.

                      Charlotte's Magic Cream launches at Selfridges in September


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, please leave a comment :-)