Saturday, 13 July 2013

Mini Cherry Culture Haul

At IMATS a couple of weeks ago I was on the hunt for a pearly pink highlighting cream. Most I found were either too glittery or too dark, however over at the LA Splash stand I found the perfect shade in the form of Enlightened Creamy Shadow Base in Highlight. I swatched the product and fell in love, only to be told it was sold out! When I returned home I checked out LA Splash's website only to discover that they don't ship overseas :( 
This is where Cherry Culture came in. Cherry Culture is an American makeup site selling great brands such as NYX, Milani and China Glaze for very reasonable prices. I was delighted to find they stocked LA Splash and that they had the item I'd had my heart set on.

First item in the basket was  LA Splash's Enlightened Creamy Shadow Base in Highlight. This cost $5.50/£3.64 for 5g of product.



Another product I was eager to try was one of Milani's Color Statement lipsticks as I have read so many good reviews. After scouring through hundreds of swatches I settled on the shade Flamingo Pose, a 1950s coral pink which looks very similar to MAC's Impassioned in the tube. Cost $5.49/£3.63.





Last of all I added three of NYX's Long Lip Pencils red to my order in the colours (top to bottom and left to right)  Deep Purple-wine, Cabaret-burnished red and Pinky-bright pink. I already love NYX's Slim Lip Pencils so it will be interesting to see how the products compare. Each pencil cost $1.50/99p.




In total, my order cost $26.69/£18.66 including shipping. My parcel arrived 2 weeks after I placed my order which is slightly longer than average for delivery to England from America. Overall, I am very happy with my purchases and I'm sure that I'll  place another Cherry Culture order soon. I would recommend to check the site regularly, as they often have good offers and discounts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, please leave a comment :-)